Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Post your postcards or favourite photographs

Hi guys!

I'm currently a student at the University of Chester. At the moment I'm doing a project for my photography course. I'm looking at how we all take photographs at events, at birthdays, at places we have been to and how we send each other postcards. It really interests me how we all probably have very similar photographs, but with different people in them. For example, we all have photographs of someone blowing out a birthday cake, or posing on some holiday snapshot. We like to record our memories with a photograph so that moment can live forever within a picture, or we have postcards to remember that brilliant holiday that we went on. What I would like to do is collect as many pictures and postcards relating to a holiday landscape or whatever you want to post:) So please get posting!

Here are mine :)

Me in Ibiza
Best holiday of my life...
 

Ibiza 2011


1 comment:

  1. Please send photographs and they will be put up! Send holiday landscapes :) Email
    Emmalouiselavender@hotmail.co.uk they will be anonymous.

    ReplyDelete